Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Terms & Conditions
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for a household of that size;
- Receives benefits from certain federal assistance programs: Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, or Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers’ qualifying low-income.
- Receives Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance;
- Participates in Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard);
- Receives Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF); or
- Participates in the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.